CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

18/04/2009

Because i loved you

[Own lyric]

I got down on my knees and im here with you
I crossed a million oceans just to be with you
I would never ever let you down
I would never ever say goodbye to you
I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight
I promise that i will love you every single night
I promise that i will love you with every breathe i have
I promise that i will treassure your love to me with my life
I would never ever let you down
I would never ever disappointed you
Im sorry if i sounds abit sad,but it is just because
Im worried,im so worried
Im care,im so care
I would never ever let you down
I would never ever let you go
I love you,because i love you
I love you, so won't let you down
I believe you also won't let me down
I swam the longest river just to call your name
I said the way since i feel for you would never change
I would never ever let you down
I would never ever fool around
I love you now
I love you tomorrow
I love you forever ever
I won't let us come to end
I will forever ever be with you because of love
I love you emily only for now and future

1 评论:

panda said...

haha
write dao so geng leh!
later my hair wan stand le lo...