CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

05/04/2009

Broken Heart In The Deep Blue Sea

[Own lyric]

Leaving by someone we do love really so hurt
Leaving by someone we do care really so hurt

Oh..Oh..

It is now totally broken heart
A fragile heart totally boken it thousand pieces
And disappear in the deep blue sea
Will never found back and make my heart complete anymore
Will never know how bad my hurt is
Will never know my heart is bleeding

All of the thing just disappear in the deep blue sea
All of the thing just disappear in the deep blue sea
Is bad
Is hurt
Is nothing now
Totally nothing left behind now

A heart that full with love
A heart that full with hope
A heart that just specially made for you
But it seems like never being appreciate
But it seems like a trash that nobody care
But it seems like a trash thatnobody want

Do my heart so priceless in your eye?
Do my heart not worth for you to keep forever?
Do my heart just like nothing?
Do my heart just so not important in your heart?
Why must break my heart?

Ah..Ah..Ah

Anybody can tell
Anybody can know
Anybody can feel

Feeling cold
Feeling lonely
Feeling so desperated
Feeling so frustrated
When my heart just being break
When my heart just being left down

Just feel im in deep blue sea
Cold
Helpless
Lonely
Dark

I feel So scare
I feel so danger
I feel so unsecure

Deep blue sea full with my sadness
Deep blue sea full with my blood
Deep blue sea full with my tears

Will anybody care?
Will anybody love?
Will anybody look for it?
Will anybody will stop by and treasure back my heart?

I hope the one is you
I hope you are the one
I hope you can take back all of the pieces
I hope it can be complete for you
I hope to say love you once more

I wish the one is you
I wish you are the one
I wish you can take back all of the pieces
I wish it can be complete for you
I wish to say love you once more

Come one here again
Come back here again
Come in here again
Just a empty heart full with your memory
Wish you be back to make it colourful again
Wish you be back to cheer the heart again
Wish you be back to make the heart beating again

Oh..Oh..

Please god...
Please let my dream be true

0 评论: