CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

28/02/2009

Dream...

Im so lonely after the day you say goodbye
Even i don't say goodbye but also got no different
I used to spend time with you from 9pm-11pm each night
Either msn,skype,sms or call
But now i don't even have chance to hear your lovely sound
And no more chance to see your cute look
I really so miss you...
I really miss the moment we togather...
Haiz...
Luckily i still can dream you yesterday night
Even just a dream but i also quiet happy since i really sometime don't see you and hear from you
Im so miss
But too bad i can't smell anything
But i will remember how your body smell
It is the best one i never have
You know what i dream?
I dream the time we go shopping in Ipoh
So sweet..
Is my 1st time to go shopping with you
Also is my 1st time i go shopping with girlfriend
Since before this i never wish to go
And they never ask me to...
So you are the 1st one..
Even is a bit tired after shopping but im so enjoy
Last time i told you im scared to shopping right
But i change my mind that moment
I wish to accompany you to shopping whenever you want
But now i won't go shopping anymore since just left me alone
I still remember the moment i help you look for suitable shirt to match you another shirt
Even what i choose maybe not accepted by you
But im still happy since i can help you some
That is 1st time you meet my parent
I saw you feel so shy
You are so cute
The time you feel shy really very cute
I never seen you shy before
This is 1st time i see
Hehe...
Because the time i give you suprise also i have no chance to see
For me..you are the cutest girl in the world
Im lucky to have you in my life
Sorry because im too bad because of my own problem make you totally disappointed with me until we end up like this
Im so so regret
But what else i can do except change myslef and wait for your back patiently
Who ask i never appreciate and care you
Who ask me must wait until i lose only i realise how good you to me
Who ask me must wait until i lose only i realise how important you in my heart and life
I really can't stand to stay alone without you
I even think to die
But i know you will never come back to me if i do so
So i must be brave for everything
So i must face all the challenge and test
There is reason why god wants us to break
Not just want me to change myself
So i can care and appreciate you more
But is also wish to let us know how important each other
And also try to test our love
And test our loyarity
And test our sincerity
So i promise i will prove all this to god and you
Maybe im not a good guy before
But i can ensure you that i will be a good guy in future
I can ensure you that i will be a responsiblity guy in future
Believe me
I know i always break my promise before because i not strong enough to stick to my promise
I know you been hurt and disappointed
I know you keep forgive me until you can't take in anymore
Sorry
What i change now not just for temporarily
But i will always stick to it
I will never let you down anymore
Because i now really realise how important you are
So i will work more harder to hold you by my side
I will never ever be so stupid again
I not just dream that
But a lots more
Include the time you help me massage my shoulder and head
Im so relax and enjoy
I don't know when i still can have you to massage
I ask you not to help me massage much because i don't wish you to be so tired
But actually i really enjoy when the time you help

0 评论: