CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26/02/2009

Stop....

Please don't force me to do any decision anymore
I already close my heart to someone i care and love
I don't wish to have any other girl in my life anymore
I know you had wait for me long time
Im so appreciate your love and care and time
But i really don't want to hurt someone i love from 16march08
I just want to be loyal to her
I just want to have my life with her only
She will be my last girl in my life
Nomatter she still will accept me back again or not
I also won't care anymore
And im not going to accept your request
For now we are good friend
I hope we are still good friend in future
I don't want to break our friendship
Please don't pressure me anymore
I really will get crazy
I already have some problem with my mental
I really need time to recover
Please don't me why
There is no reason for me why i so love her
There is no reason for me why i so about her
She is everything in my life
She is everything in my world
I never say you are not good
You both also very good
Both also love and care me
But i just only can choose one in my life
Sorry because i had to tell you im already belongs to her
Nomatter how bad how cruel she treat me also i will be loyal to her
Sorry because i know what i say to you really make you so hurt
I know you been cry for many days
Im so regret for all this thing
Maybe i should not let you know that i already breakup
Is my wrong because make you feel you finally have chance
Sorry and sorry...
I really just love her in my life
Nobody can replace her
Hope you can understand me
Please don't cry for this anymore
Nomatter how we are still good friend
And i will treassure you this good friend
I wish you can get another better guy
Please don't wait for me while my heart already full with her
Please be happy there
Take care and all the best

0 评论: