CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

28/02/2009

Bad day...

Exam.....
Finally i finish..
But still have 2 more to go and the date not yet fix
Haiz
But im not so easy for my day...
Im really tired...
Not just because study make me tired
But also because lot thing happen in a short while
Not just body tired
But also mental and my heart
My heart now is so empty
I still like losing my soul since the day you left me
But i will think way to fill up my heart again
But my heart like no more my heart..
Since i already give my heart to you
But i broke it into pieces
Even i had recover it
But there are still a lot scars there
All scars is hidden
Nobody can see
Nobody can feel
Only i know how pain is it
But i must be brave also
I know there are still lot more challenge are waiting for me in future
If im still give up so easy
You sure will never forgive me
I also will look down at myself

Today not a good day...
Since i pain due to gastric many days also can't recover
Take medicine also like no use
Still pain and pain
Somemore like more serious than other days
I experience to faint because too pain
But this time more often
Even i try take some nestum also like no use
I also don't know why recently my health become very poor
Is because of my emotional?
Is because i too upset?
Please don't ask anymore since i also not sure for that

I keep study for my exam but i think is still ok for my exam just now
Exam start by 7pm
So i had to go out by 630pm
But while im walking
It is so windy and cold
So i lower my head down
And im keep think back what i had study until i don't notice the road at all
Too bad i almost get crash by bicycle again....
Why i say again because recently i not almost crash by car then bike ...
Now is bicycle
Oh my god
Maybe you are right
Im too blur and mcc
Always think and think while walking
Never watch out
Haha...
What to do...
Im the one who love to think
Even im not think about any important thing but i will also like day dreaming
Gosh...
But i recently face many unfortunate thing
Or i should call myself as Mr Blackie?
When im in exam hall
I lay on desk to rest my mind for few minute before exam
After i wake up and ready for exam
I found a lot of blood on my desk and also my shirt
I have nose bleeding due to weather
Too cold and dry
I not 1st time to be like this but this time blood come out non stop
I use whole pack of tissue to stop it from keep continue
While im exam and it happen to me
Somemore the paper i have not required me to write but is draw
Today i have my technique engineering drawing A1
Need to use 2 and to exam
So i have no extra hand to hold tissue
So i roll it and stuck in my nose
Are you kidding me...
Im so funny at that moment
Everyone who saw me also laughing
What a shame
When im concentrate
Im not sure is because of i don't have enough rest recently
Or too tension
Or lost too many blood
Suddenly i can't see anything once again
And not just for few second or few minute
But i feel i lost my sight about 10minute
Haiz...
I must go for checkup....
Is urgent for me to go

Since im alone at oversea
And i had lose someone who really care and worry about me
So i must take good care of myself
Even now after she know everything also like nothing anymore
But i can't make her feel that i don't know how to care and take care and love myself
Because she told me if i don't know all the thing
Im not qualified to care and take care and love others
So i must let show her i will take good care of myself
Sound like a bit too late for me realise all this thing
But at least im wake up for all the thing
If not i will never know
And will never change
And will never have anymore chance

0 评论: