CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/02/2009

Gastric....

I have my paper by tomorrow night
But im still not much prepare for it
It drive me so tension and nervous again
I start to feel gastric
I already take medicine but i still feel so pain but i must still keep work hard
If i can't graduate on time
How for me to go back to you
I will feel so sorry to you because i wish i can back to care you
Even that moment we still not yet be togather
But i will still wish i can care you while try my best to win you back
I will take deep breathe so won't be feel so tension here
I must be confident with myself
Nomatter how also i must pass my exam
As you told
No coffee i can drink so i also don't drink it now
I will go sleep early and keep continue after wake up
Don't worry
What ever you had told me also i never forget
And i will keep practise all my promise to you
Im still have you as my motivation to keep work hard in my study and my life
You too take care there
Don't get too tired by your job
I will miss and think you all the time
Bye...Bye...

0 评论: