CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/02/2009

Worst birthday and valentine i ever have

I should happy because my birthday by 15Feb
That mean i can continuous to celebrate my birthday after valentine
But it is too sad to say...
I been lonely for my valentines and birthday for 22 years
But my 22years old valentines and birthday is the worst one i ever have
Im not just be alone but also sad
There is too many thing happen in my whole winter holiday
I don't have good mood for everyday i have during that moment
But now already past
And i don't wish to say much on this thing anymore
Since the more i think
The more i will feel upset
So i will choose to forget this memory from my life
But nevermind
I will take all as my lesson
And im now learn from mistake
And i will learn to change myself to be a better guy
I will work hard for my life
I really wish i can be happy in my coming valentines and birthday
Maybe i have no more chance to celebrate with you anymore
But i will still have a wonderful time with you in my dream
Hope what i have dream can comes to reality
Hope we can be togather and have wonderful time in short moment
But i don't know how long i need to wait...
But i willing to wait for that
It is worth for me towait here

0 评论: