CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26/02/2009

Please accept my apology

I wish to say sorry to those who ever cry because of me
Im sorry to my parent because for my bad temper and bad attitude
Sorry daddy mammy...
I start to change myself now
Please don't always worry and angry anymore
I will be a good son to you all
Im sorry to my sister because i always shout back at you once you start to nag me
Sorry jiejie...
I won't do like this anymore
Im sorry to my beloved babe
Sorry vincy
I know i had scold you many times before
I know im so ridiculous sometime
Im now in progress to change myself
Sorry to you because i had make this decision
Sorry
And for those i never mention here but also hurt and cry because of me
Im sorry to you all
I wish you all can accept my apology here
I promise i will never do so anymore in my future life
From now on i must be a whole new kelvin for my whole new life

0 评论: