CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

24/02/2009

Time for me to wake up...

Im so down for many days...
Now is time for me to wake up..
I know if i keep act like this will only make you hate me...
Sorry...
I really never imagine that we will end up like this...
I really thought that we will be togather forever ever..
I know is me who lead to this ending...
Regret and regret
Sorry and sorry
Sorry because because of my problem make both so unhappy
Regret because i never treat you good until i lose someone who so love and care me
Now i will have more time on my study...
And i will work hard to change myself
And i will work hard to control my temper
And i will work hard to be matured
Sorry because until now i still very emotional
But i promise i will change it fast
I promise not jz change for short while but is forever
I promise all this not for anyone..but is for myself
But i also do for you because i had promise you before
I know even now already too late for me to do all this changes but is ok...
I believe all this are test from god to test us...
Wish to test whether we are really love and care each other...
Wish to test will i change myself to be better guy...
Don't worry me here...
Everything will be fine...
I will be strong and tough to face my life
I will be your guardian angel here
Nomatter anything happen to you also i will care and worry
You try to speak out everything in your heart
Don't hide anymore..
Because not just suffer yourself but people who care and worry you
I know you now look for part time study...
Be good and healthy
Don make yourself too tired..
If anything need my help just let me know
You know that i will always be here for you no matter what time or what wrong
ok??
Just give both more time to think
I will prove you that Im new kelvin after i change myself
I love you forever...
Take care ya...

0 评论: