CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/02/2009

Ooops..sorry god

Oh my god...
I had make some mistake....
Sorry god...
I break my promise to god just now
Since i promise to eat vege for her happiness and safety
But just now i accidentaly ate some meat
Hope god won't blame me but will still kept my pray to her
Im so worry her there
Because now we already not much contact
I already can't take care her anymore
I really wish my pray to her can make her to be happy all the moment she have
I really wish my pray to her can make her safe all the time be alone in malaysia
I really wish she is ok there
If anything happen to her
What should i do?
Im pray to you god
Hope my god can deliever my care,worry,miss,and love to her from time to time
I pray i can be her guardian angel to protect her from not getting any hurt
Thanks god for everything...

0 评论: