CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

21/02/2009

suffering...

I been sit in front here for long time...
But i really don't know what i write anymore...
But im really suffer since you ignore me since yesterday night
I just want you know that i also can't stand to be alone without your word your care and your love
Im really lonely here...I got not much friends
The most value thing i have is you...Only you...
I really try to protect and care you from getting any hurt
But now im totally lost since i don't know what you want me to be anymore...
I scared i will going to hurt you...
I know you cry alot for what i say yesterday night
Im so sorry for that
But I as your hubby really wish to let you know all the thing
Scared you will get hurt later
Remember that your mother also very care and worry you...
Just maybe the way we act not acceptable by you now..
But you will find it out one day
My heart now still with you...and i will never take my heart away from you
Ever ever i won't going to leave you...
Maybe now im still not good enough but i sure will change to be a better guy and back to you...
I love you more than everyone...
I care you more than anyone...
I worry you more than anything i have

LOVE and MISS YOU THERE BABE....
I love vincy until end of my day.
I will never ever to drop you aside.

0 评论: