CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/02/2009

Please give me another chance

Im so upset for all thing happen
Im now so tension for my study
And suddenly a lot of things comes to me
I really can't accept all
Now i can't think anything at all
Im black out now
Preassure make me keep lost my sight
I keep can't see anything in few second
Sometime i can't see anything in few minute
What wrong to me...
I been like this since july
And now seems more serious and more often
Am i going to crazy?
I wish i can be ok now...
I hate preassure
I know is my wrong because don't know how to balance myself
Keep drive me crazy
Keep drive my emotion
Not just spoil my health
Not just spoil my life
But now also spoil the relationship i really treassure the most
I really wish you can back to me
But you told me you already accept him
And say don't know should accept or not
What you try to mean?
I know you now all very happy
But we also happy togather before
But because my temper and attitude
Make you totally lost confident with me
But you really can put down all the memory we have and what we have togather that easy and fast and accept him?
I know he treat you good
I also treat you good but just recently my study make me change a lot
But i promise i will control myself
I really wish we can be sweet again
I really no more important in your heart anymore?
I really have no more chance to ask you back?
I now really had change myself a lot
I now really much better
Maybe im not as perfect as the one you just know me
But please give sometime
Sure i can be a whole new kelvin for you
Please believe me
I wish i still have one more chance from you to show you that i really love and care you
I know i had control and nag you too much before
But i really can change
I not just simply say all this thing
I really can make what i promise you
Since i already lose you once
Sure i will and must treassure and appreciate you
Because i really learn mistake from this lesson
I really don't wish to lose you again from my life again if i been given another chance
Impossible i wish to lose you again since i so love you
Maybe im not perfect but i will never repeat the same mistake
Im stupid but still know to think
I know you treat me good
So i will never never act so rediculous anymore
Please believe me again
I know you not yet totally put me down yet since we have sweet and happy moment
Even we always argue but it also make our relationship tough
Our relationship become worst recently
Sorry
I really wish i can make you be confident with me again
I sure will bring you happy and xingfu again
I already plan to engage with you once i graduate and get my posting in company
I really plan all the thing
I already start to save my money
The reason i always tell you that i have not enough money to use because i save up for our future
I just wish to make you be secure to be with me
But i never let you know because i wish to give you suprise
I not just wish to make you happy because i graduate and back to you
But also engage with you so you will be more happy and secure
I do love and care you babe
Just i use the wrong method to show my care and worry to you
I will never do so to you anymore
I will try to discuss with you more before i do any action
Until now i still wish KV 4ever

0 评论: