CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

24/02/2009

1st step i take

I been almost 7month don't exercise...
It make me so crazy when all the preassure and stress comes to me while i really don't know how to reduce it...
Make me so crazy
Make me so bad temper
Make me always lost control
How stupid im because never learn from mistake
But keep let my preassure and stress drive my emotion
All because this i had hurt someone i care and love the most..
I hate why i know all this thing so late...
But already cant do anything while everything already to late for me to say sorry to you
I know i been hurt you many many time
I know you keep forgive me again and again
Sorry because i don't care your feeling
Sorry because i never appreciate your love
You had ask me to change many times and i promise you i will going to change
But i keep ask for more time but don't think the way to reduce just think the way to control
But i know is is useless way to settle since once i don't think the way to get ride of my temper,you will still get hurt
Thanks you to forgive me so many times
Thanks you to give me so long time to change
I know why you choose to make this decision
Even it is so hurt but maybe it is the best way for you
You not deserve to get hurt and hurt by me
Don't worry..
I now start to learn to reduce my preassure and stress
Afterward i will learn to control my temper
Today i go for basketball for few hour
Even i get hurt a lot on my knee and hand
Even it is so cold outside
But i still wish to go since i know this is the best way for me
After i play,i will more relax...
At least now i already few day don't get angry
Less preassure and stress make me feel fresh
Is tired to make angry
Somemore it is going to hurt someone who worry and care me the most
I will keep work hard by this way
I believe that i will change my temper soon
Please believe me for this...
I sure can change one
Somemore i must sucess in all what you had told me before
Please wait for my return
I wish to make you be confident with me again

0 评论: