CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

25/02/2009

Promise...

I still remember what you ask me to promise
You ask me to promise you no matter how also can't drop you
Nomatter how you ask me to breakup also i can't let you go so easy
Because you say you really love me and don' wish to lose me from your life
You say you scared will regret
But im sorry because i can't hold you back
Even i can hold your body
But i can't hold you heart and your soul
I wish i can totally hold you back
Even your mother also ask me to treassure you
I really wish i can
But im so sorry
I really so hopeless and useless now since what also i can't do
Im really sorry to you
I really wish you blame or angry me
At least i will feel more better
Please don't worry
As what i told you
Sure i won't blame or angry you
After i know you
I already don't wish to know more other girls
Even know also just normal friends
I keep have some distance from them
Because i don' want make you scared and worry
I just wish to make you feel secure
Until now im still the same
Even i have lots girl friends
But i just take them as normal normal friends
No more other than this
You ask me not to online so much also i listen to you
Each time you ask me to off also i off

0 评论: