CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26/02/2009

How bad im

Oh my god...
Im so stupid
Until now only i know i been treat you so bad
Sorry because is me who lead to this ending
I really don't hope this really happen
But it really happen
Why im so bad
Why i never treat her good
Why i never appreciate her at all
I know what i say now already too late since you already accept him
And i already become your past
All the thing we have before also gone
Im so so regret
I know i shouldn't nag you so much
But i just wish to remind you thing
But after remind too much and it become nag
I know i shoudn't control you so much
But im too worry and care you
But the way and action i use to show my love and care to you is totally wrong
I know i had control you until you hard to breathe
I know i been scold you too much
But i also don't know why that moment i can't calm down my emotional
If i know how to calm myself
Sure i won't scold you
Sorry vincy...
Now i know what actually wrong i had make to you
I must change myself now
And i will prove you by my action
I just wish you can give me 2nd chance to be your dream prince again
Even i don't treat you good but i do love and care you
I never lie you about my love to you
Hope everything can back to normal again
Wish i still can be couple with you again

0 评论: