CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

24/02/2009

Untitle....

Please don't ever ever say thanks or sorry to me anymore
You know that i never ask for anything from you
I just wish to sacrifise my own just to make you be happy
I really ok one...
Nomatter how you say or treat me also i will never blame or angry you..
Even i feel so sad and hurt also i will be ok soon
I just wish you to be happy
I really ok...
Don't worry
So please don't say any sorry to me
I will never accept because you got your own reason for what you do
Somemore i don't blame or angry you
Why must you say sorry
If really need someone to say this word
Should be me because is me who bring you from happiness to sadness
Sorry Vincy
Don't ever ever feel any guilty to me
Because what i do also i volunteer myself
I just want to treat someone i really care and love better
I know your ex never treat you good
So i really wish to make you be happy
Wish you won't be hurt anymore
Wish you can forget all the past
Wish you won't suffer for all those past
I know i also don't treat you very good
Because i had scold and hurt you
But i really don't mean for everything
I really can't control myself when im in mad
But now is ok...
I had learn to change myself lot...
Since now i try to make myself relax and control my emotion
If really im going to be mad
I will try to take deep breathe before say or do anything
I will learn to appreciate you
I will learn to care for your feeling
I sure will prove it to you one
Just now you say maybe will going to accept him when he ask you
I really feel so upset because i don't think to lose you
Because i know after you accept him
I mostly have no more chance to be with you anymore
Not because i got no confident with myself
But i don't want you to be suffer and hurt again for both of us
Because of this you been cry alot
You know im so 'xinteng'??
I maybe not the one who care and worry you the most
But i really care and worry you
When you get hurt
When you get sick
I also will feel same with you
I don want to be involve in this 三角恋 anymore
Not because im so tired for what had happen
But is i don wan't you to get anymore hurt
I cant take you out from my heart...
Or i should say i never think or plan to take you out
Ever ever i never think so
I just wish to accompany you
I just wish to look at you
I just wish to smile at you
I just wish to help you massage
I just wish to help you dry your hair
I just wish to help you comb your hair
For now i just only can wait and see
Wait for god decide when our test will be end
But i really don't know will i can accept the fact when you accept him?
I really not sure for this
Im feel so scared
How if i cant accept this
Nomatter what is your final decision also im going to accept
I will respect what ever you do
And i will not going to blame or angry you as well
Because is you
Because you are my lovely babe
Because i care and love you
I promise will not going to hurt you anymore
I won't force you to make decision fast
But i wish you can let me know when you had make up your choice
I don't want to make you more stress because of me
Is me who ask you to change all the thing in Friendster
But after i saw all your changes
I really feel so upset
Because i feel like you already put me down
Already take me out from your heart
Maybe now really need me to give up
And don't ever ever think we will be togather anymore
But i will never take you out from my heart
I willing to keep waiting for your back
I wiling to keep care and worry you even you don't want me
Please don't ever ever ask me not to worry or care you anymore
Since the thing i can do for you already very little
I hope i still can protect you here
Even im 4000KM++ far from you but i will still try to protect you
Because my heart always so near with you
I also pray to god as what i did for you when you go for KL training
But this time i pray for your safety and happiness
I don't set for the time i pray for you
I will keep do all this for you forever ever
It just small thing for me to do
Please don't worry
I will be alright
I will be healthy
I had control my tear
I promise i won't drop any tears anymore
Promise is promise
What ever promise i had make for you also i will kept for you
Love and miss you.....

0 评论: