CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

22/02/2009

Wish...

We been almost 3 days don't contact.Nomatter how i sms or call you also no use...
I really confused whether you now is still confused what to do or already choose to put me down totally..??
I really don't what should i do anymore..
I really feel so hopeless and useless here...
Im so damn lonely for my entire holiday until now.
My heart still pain still bleeding even been some time we be like this..
But i really don't know.
I really cnt put you down from my life somemore i really worry and care about you
Without any news from you almost drive me crazy here...
Cant even have proper sleep or meal
I know i cant be like this anymore
I should stand up fast but i really don't know how...
Even if i can stand up also i won't going to put you down
I will still keep worry and care and love you
Will still be here to wait for your back
Nomatter how long also i will be here just for you
If you get hurt or sad please find me because i will try my best to cheer you up
I just want you be happy and happy in your life
You deserve for all this
You deserve for let people to care and love you more..
Remember that no matter what happen also have me by yourside.
I will be loyal to you until end of my breathe.
OK babe??
I really serious for all this
I now learned to appreciate everything and everyone around me.
Because this i been grow up
Because this i been change lot thing
Because i know if i still continue be like this
Not just you won't back to myside but i will going to lose whatever i have
Thanks for letting me know all this thing
Thanks for ask me for all changes
I not sure that whether we still have chance to love each other anymore
But i will work hard
I hope i won't going to lose you anymore from my life since im very deep in love with you until i can't take my heart and my eye from you
I pray i still can do anything for you
I will pray for you luck and safety
I been start to eat only vege
Hope i can inspire GOD and you babe.
Just want you to know that i never change my love to you since 1st day i know you

0 评论: