CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26/02/2009

You≠Her

I really don't what else i can tell you except sorry
I know the desicion i make is very cruel to you
I know is unfair to you
I understand how your feel
Even you say you can sacrifice to accompany me while im waiting for her
But i don' wish to use you as her replacement
Is unfair to anyone
I don't want to make her misunderstand
Since i already had bad reputation in her mind
I don't wish to increase any bad reputation in her mind
You also know i can't lose her from my life
You also know how deep i love her
Please forgive me
Please forgive me because im not your prince
Sorry
I will still love and you as a good friend
please don't ask me for more
You know i can't promise you anything else beside this
You know we only just can be good friend
No more other than this
So please calm yourself down
Don't ever ever waste any time on me this bad guy anymore
Because nomatter how hard you do also can't change my mind
Because you are you..she is she
You can't replace her in my heart and my life
I really don't mean to hurt you but since you ask for my answer
Then this is my final answer
And i will never going to change my mind anymore
Hope we are still good friend in future

0 评论: