CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/02/2009

Love You...

If ask me to make decision again
I will still want to be your hubby
Because i never meet someone i love so deep before
But sure i won't treat you as bad as now what i had did
I will treassure you good
I know is very late for me to say all this thing
But i really wish you to know i never change my love to you
I know i had change my temper and attitude until you say you sometime don't know who im
But im sorry to you
Im now really regret for everything
I really had change lot after we break
I follow what you had told me because im still wish to be with you again
Because i wish to have a happy ending with you
I really don't wish to have this ending
I know is my wrong who lead to what had happen
But i swear to god
If you really give me another chance
I will prove you that im change
I will never be so crazy and childish as last time
I will give both more space so we will not feel so tired
I will will more independent on myself
I will not too depend on you since it make me more worry and lonely
Thus will make me lost control again
I promise to you that i will never do all this thing anymore
I will behave myself good
Please believe me ok?
Because i know i had hurt you so deep this time
Because i know if im still act like this
You sure will left me and you will never forgive me anymore
Since i really love you and no other
Whatever you don't like also i will never repeat
If not i will be very regret and will never forgive myself
I will hate myself forever
Even now im also very hate myself because im so guilty to you since i don't treassure your love
But i still wish you can change your mind when you still have feel on me
Please don't keep in your heart anymore
Please don't lie anymore
I really don't believe that you really can put down everything so fast
Since im also can't put down any single things of us
Not because of what
But is because of love
If you really love someone
You will never say goodbye
So i will never say goodbye to you
I will never let you down and alone anymore
I will be brave to face our problem
I will never always run from facing any problem and test we are facing
Because we must face and settle all the problem side by side
So we can make our relationship more tough
It can reduce any quarrel between each other
It can reduce any misunderstanding between each other
Please give me a new chance to prove you ok?

0 评论: