CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/02/2009

Myself....

I been in this world for 22 years
But actually i don't found any destiny for me to keep continue here
I been so lonely and lonely here and there
Even seems like i have a lot of friend
But i don't like to hang out with them too much
Since i really don't have the mood to go out at all
Somemore the less i go out i can be safe and save money
But i know this is not so healthy for my life
I know i must be more social with my friends
So i will try to go out more and join with my friend whenever im free
But recently there is a lot of thing im facing
About my dream
About my life
About my family
About my health
About my love
About my study
About lots more else
Im so confused sometime but im lucky to have some friend who really loyal to me and wish to accompany me whenever i need them
They give me a lot of advice for me get through what ever challenge and test im facing
Thanks you all
Im so appreciate you all
Im now also facing all these problem
And i also get some advice from you all
And i understand and i will bare in my mind forever
Now im on progress to change a lot of thing
Im facing some challenge that i never predict will be happen to me
Include my health
I never predict i will have mental problem
Even sound like im crazy but is still ok
As long as i balance my mood
Don't be to sad,happy or down in a short while
I will try to be more calm and calm
I now already know how to reduce my preassure and tension well
Because the stress im facing now is very heavy
Im so stress until i lost my happiness,health and my lover
Im so regret for whatever had happen
Don't worry
Im now keep contact with my counselor and im feeling better
Even sometimes i still can't sleep well in the night
But it is not as often as last time
I believe that i can win all the test on me
I will have more exercise when im free
Now i realise all changes i made really make myself more relief
I feel im so stupid last time
Even i know i can't control everything in my life
But i will still keep force myself to do what i dream to have
Now i learn how to put myself down
I know everyone is not perfect
And i know myself also not a perfect guy
So i will never ask people around me to be perfect anymore
Because if i keep wish other people can do as what i wish
Not just i feel tired but the one who get control also will be so stressand tired
The way i care people is totally wrong
Now i learn to care others
I will never control others much
And will never keep remind all the same thing again and again
But i will talk to the god and sky
I believe the people i care will hear what i say
I will pray for someone i care too
Because im too far from you
So i can't look after you but i sure the god can
I now learn to be confident with myself
I must brave with myself
Because my destiny is on my hand
I must be brave and be confident only i can success in my life
I will love and care myself more
So only i can love and care you more
I know like this only can make you more secure

0 评论: