CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

01/03/2009

Erhm....

Erhm...
I really don't know what i can eat now...
What i have just bread,mee,apple
Since i don't go to canteen for my meal
Because there is nothing suitable me now...
All contain meat while im now can't take in any meat
Haiz...
I don't wish to break my promise again
Since i had break a lot of promise in my whole life
From now on i must strict to whatever promise i had make
Nomatter how serious is the promise
Nomatter to who i promise
Also i must take my promise
I will never ever break again
Since i had break a lot of promise when with you
All the promise i make only i can last for few days except for some
Im so regret why i can't stick to my promise to change myself in early time
If i can make it also we will never come to this...
Haiz...
What to do...
Sigh so much also can't help anything more
What is more useful is i change myself permanent
Whatever you don't like also i must change
Whatever you never mention but is bad also i must change

0 评论: