CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

15/03/2009

Happy?Sad?Confuse?

Im happy because you at least feel im better than he did
At least you feel i treat you better than he did
At least you feel i care you more than he did
At least you feel i love you more than he did
At least you feel i had improve lot now
I really can accompany when ever you want me
I will be standby just for you anytime

Not because you choose to be with him
Then only i tell you that i don't like him
But the way he treat you not should a boyfriend have
But you still wish to lie yourself that he just not yet get used to be have girlfriend
But for me that is just a lame excuse
He like that just like not really love you
He like that just like not really care you
He like that just like not really serious with you
He make me feel like he is just play with you
You know i really so scared he will hurt you then
Because you both just togather short moment
But already he go to cyber cafe with his friend and just left you aside
Don't you feel he really over for his action?
Now is the most sweet moment for a couple
Why he can do like that to you?
Why he treat you good when want to tackle you from me?
After have you just put you aside
Don't you feel anything wrong?
If he do care you
He will never do so
If he love you
He will never do so
I not understand how can a guy do so to his girlfriend
Somemore is such a caring and lovely girlfriend
I know even myself also don't really treat you good
At least i will never ignore you
At least i will never left you alone
At least i will have more time with you
At least i will love you more
At least i will care you more
At least i understand how your feel
At least i can sacrifice myself to joy you up
At least i can sacrifice my own play time for you
What i know is you really scared to be alone
I know you will so suffer and sad and lonely when there is nobody by yourside
I know all because not just you told me
But i can feel it from you
I really wish to protect you
I really don't want you to get any hurt

16march is our 1st year anniversary
I really wish to have it with you
I don't know what still i can do now
Do the present still meaningful?

You now will find me when you are lonely
Wish to talk with me
But im just your close friend
That all...
But you say you accept him but not fully take him as your boyfriend
Then what you want me do
I also human being
I also got feeling
I really suffer now
But i don't blame you at all
You say sorry to me because drop our 1 year love
You say sorry to me because you break your promise that will never left me so easy
But is really ok...
I really ok...
I don't blame you
So please don't say sorry to me anymore
You say why i don't want to angry or blame you
There is no reason why i must do so
Somemore i so love you
You think i will do that to you?
I prefer to be suffer my own
Also i want you be happy
Also i don't want to hurt you
Do you know i care you more than anyone?
Do you know i love you more than anyone?

You say not happy to be alone there
Hope after talk with me you will feel much better
I know im those who don't know how to talk
I know im those who don't know how to say sweet word
I know im those who don't know how to pujuk you
But i know i love and care you
I wish i can show my love and care to you by action
But not from my word
Because it can be a fake
Because it can be a lie

You say you miss me and think to come to find me
You say you wish to see me
Why?
Still have what meaning for you?
Somemore what for to waste money to come just for a special friend?
I really confuse

You say i still have chance to be with you
But just 50:50
If the guy treat you good
Or you found any other good guy
Mean i have no more chance
You understand how my feel?
You know how the feel to love someone which will never get the love at all
Im experience it now
Really suffer and pain

You know how i miss you?
You know how often i think about you?
You know how important of you in my life?
You know how important of you in my heart?
You know how important of you in my world?

You know now you got gastric
Please remember what i told you to do
I don't want you to suffer as what i did

You know you will be very pain each time period come
Please remember what i told you to do
All i teach you will help you to reduce pain
I really don't want you be so suffer there
Because not just you pain
My heart will even more painful than you have
Because i care you
Because i love you
Because i love you
Because you are my treassure
Because you are my babe
Because i can sacrifice everyhing i have exept you
Because you are vincy
Because kelvin love you

You already have more matured
You already have more good in temper
You already have know how to speak out some of your feeling

Because we will never know how your feel if you never speak out
Because we will never understand how your feel if you never speak out
Because we will never know how to care you if you never speak out
Because we will never know how to protect you if you never speak out
Do you know we all really very care and worry about you?
Especially your mother
She do really care you
She do really want to protect you
That why we will control you
That why we will scold you
That why we will nag you
That why we will remind you
Hope you really can understand what we did really just for your own good

2 评论:

panda said...

so meaningful...
well at least when she is down or sad
or need someone to company her
she still will find u...
although now ur not her bf anymore
but at least she still trust u
gambatae ya...

KelVin™ said...

but got what use....
im just replacement for him