CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

07/03/2009

Pain...

I feel so suffer and pain for my head now
No matter how many pain killer i take in also like got no use at all
I still will feel so suffer
I hate to be like this...
Please help me
I really can't take in anymore
I really can't accept anything comes to me anymore
I just wish i have an ordinary life with the one i love
I don't need ant special thing in my life
Just a simple and normal life already enough
The most value property i want to have just you vincy
I really don't want any other things more
I really can put down everything for you
I can put down my self-respect for you as well
I can sacrifice all of my thing for you
I can sacrifice anything just for you
I don't mind for everthing
I just mind you
I just know i really love you
No more others thing
No more others thing
Only you
Only you
Forever only you

0 评论: