CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

08/03/2009

Give up....

Im now so suffer
Im now so pain
Im now so sad
Im now so upset
Im now so down
Im now so tired

I really don't want to accept anything more in my life
I really already feel so tired
I really wish to give up everything

For those know about me sure will scold me
And will ask me to be brave
And will ask me to win all the challenge

But i really can't hold on anymore
Not because im weak
But i really tired
All the thing happen too sudden
I really can't accept the reality

I wish to give up
Sorry to all people who care and support me
I also wish to be with you forever
But i really have no more future due to my own problem
Sorry vincy because what i had promise totally can't realise to you anymore
Sorry vincy because im going to left your life
Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...
Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...






0 评论: