CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

03/03/2009

Upset...

Just now im clean some of my thing on my desk
Include book and my diary
When i put them back into my cupboard
Letter you write to me and your photo drop out
Im so upset when saw all these thing
I think i can put you down
But i know i can't after saw all these thing
Is very happy and sweet to read back your letter
Even just short letter
But i really treassure them
I keep in my diary because you will be always by myside all the moment i goes by
When open my drawer
Saw the love keychain you gave me
This keychain is meaningful if both love each other and mix them togather
Because it is love shape
Without you and your love
Make me feel incomplete
Just like the keychain
It will never become a complete heart and love anymore
Just like my life
Totally incomplete since i can't get any love and care from you anymore
I will never be complete anymore when you not with me
Once i saw all these thing make me almost get cry again
Each time also i hold myself
I don't let any single of my tears drop out
I know im so useless while im still being so sad and suffer here alone
While you already start your new life with him
I know how sad or suffer im now also you will never know
I know how sad or suffer im now also you will never care
But im still very care about you
Really wish to know what are you doing there
How is your life over there
Im so guilty because i can't protect and take care you anymore
While i promise i will protect and take care you forever until my last breath
But now all become like this
I really hate who im
I really hate im kelvin
I really hate myself why i never love and care you more
If i know then we will never end up like this
This semester i still quiet free
Less subject i need to study
Make me have more time to think about myself
Why we must have that much subject last semester
Why we must combine the subject for 1st and 2nd year togather last semester
Is very crazy
Make me really crazy
So busy and tiring life here
No much time to relax
No holiday at all
Just can rest by sunday but still pack with homework
But all already past
If you now still with me
Im sure i will never be that crazy anymore
How do i live my days without you
Please forgive me
I swear i will never be like that anymore

0 评论: