CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

09/03/2009

I will be with you all the time

I know i should't tell you the truth
The truth always very cruel
I don't wish to tell you because i really care and love you
I scared i will hurt you again
I scared i will make you sad again
I really don't want to be like this
But everything already too late
So please don't ever ever tell anyone
And can't be sad
Please don't cry for me anymore
I know you are so lonely and boring at night
I can accompany you one
Don't worry
Because my heart always be with you
I wish i still can care and love you more
Please let me know when you are sad or moody
Ok?
I will be with you all the time
When you feel not happy or xingfu anymore
I welcome you back
Anytime you want to back also can
If you still don't want me also i will wait
I just i still can be with you while i still have time
Take care there
Love and miss you forever ever

0 评论: