CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

17/03/2009

Do you know how i feel?

Im so damn upset
I feel so suffer and suffer
I really so envy your ex...
Even at last still break with you
But at least you both can last longer than our
I thought we can be togather forever
Because the time we be togather really sweet
Because you also very love and care me
But how come our love just can last 11month
But how come you can just drop our love like that
But how come you can be with him
But how come you can love two in one time
I really not understand
Why you can be loyal to your ex
Why you can't be fair and loyal to me
Im now totally so disappointed
I really don't know what else i still can do for you anymore
I always so love and care you
Even you ask to break and with him also i still love and care you
My feeling on you never change
I know im bad temper
But everyone also got its weakness
You ask me not to expect everyone is perfect
But don't you feel you are also expect me as 100%?
Im just an ordinary guy who got my own feeling and trouble
I also need people to care me
Even you treat me cold
Even you ignore me
Even you scold me
Do i angry
Do i blame you
Because i know you got your own problem
So i choose to forget and forgive
You had hurt me many time also i never angry
I know i will scold you
But only you will realise
You think i not hurt to scold you?
If i don't care you
Why must i waste energy to talk so much
Why must i be so angry
Why must i be so fierce
Even i like control you a lot
But at least you are ok there
At least you don't have gastric
Now after you with him
You get gastric
You think just you pain and suffer
You are totally wrong
Im also pain and suffer due to your problem
If i don't care you
Why i will feel so
Why you can't feel our good while you keep look for our bad
Why you keep blame on people bad while you also never think about your own problem and attitude
Do you know i will never scold people for no reason
Sure you had did something wrong only i will scold
Maybe is your action
Maybe is your attitude
Maybe is your word
Maybe is your way to treat people
You will blame me for ignore you
You will blame me for left you alone
You will angry me for all small thing
But when you ignore me
But when you left me alone
Do you know how i will feel?
Do i angry and ignore you?
You don't like to stay alone
You don't like to be lonely
I also the same with you
I also don't like to be alone
I also don't like to be lonely
But i know you are busy and tired
So i just wait here quietly
Even you are not busy but watch TV
I also forgive
I let you to relax
But why you must angry me when im busy
I know i promise to have more time with you
I really work hard to arrange my work and time
But sometime i really can't finish
I need more time to rush my thing
That why i left you alone
But nomatter how also i will sms let you know
But you still can't forgive me
Even i call you but i don't you are nap
You scold me for disturbing you
But also because im worry you
You always keep quiet whole day
Each time must wait until night time only will find me
Do you know how i feel?
When you wake me up from sleep or nap
Do i angry or scold you?
But i wish to know what wrong with you
I wish to care you more
I wish to accompany you
Sometime you sms me in midnight
Nomatter how tired im also will wakeup and accompany you until you sleep
Even im in sick and rest also i wakeup to accompany you
Do you know how care im to you?
But you still will say i don't care about your feeling
Do you think do you care about my feeling as well?
I keep be patient with your attitude
Because i know you don't mean for what you did
I know you do so sure got your own problem
Even you don't let me know
But i will still know from the way you act and say
I prefer you scold me also i don't want you keep in your heart
I know after you scold you will feel better
I just wish you be happy there
So how hurt im also ok
Because im guy
Got responsibility to make you be happy
Got responsibility to care you more
Because im the one who can you count on
Because im the one who can let you depend
I don't care to get tired to care you
I just care i can't care you more
I just care i can't take care you more
I just care i can't protect you
I really work hard to maintain our relationship
I know is very hard to maintain since is long distance relationship
I know you will be very suffer and lonely over there
I understand how your feel
Because im also same with you over here
Somemore family not by myside
I even feel more suffer here
I prefer to stay at home instead follow my friend out
Because i don't want make you worry
Because i don't want to know any other girls
I don't let myself any chance to make myself change
I just wish to be loyal to you forever
Because i love you
Because i know you been hurt before
Because i know how the feel
I experience before
I been cheated and betray by my ex as well
I know how pain and hurt
So i promise not to let you be hurt
So i must care and love you more
I have lot responsibility on you when you choose to be my babe
Because i don't want make you feel regret
Because i don't want make you feel you choose the wrong guy
I really hope im your Mr Right forever

0 评论: