CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12/03/2009

Please take me away

God..
Please take me away
I really tired to work hard for everything
Even the only thing im regret for is vincy
Wish to have you back to me
But i really don't know do you still will give me another chance
But also i can't hold on anymore
Even you are my dream
Even you are my life
But i still don't know why i still think to give up
I really so suffer to be here
Somemore i just can be alone here
Somemore i have no more chance to be with you anymore
Even you say you got feel my love and care to you
But i know you don't have the same feeling on me
So you will never accept me back anymore
I know now you worry and care me also just because im your friend
I don't want to get your sympathy only
I want to have your love and care as babe not just friend
What happen to me now not because you
Just because i can't accept the shock
So you no need to sympathy me at all
Nothing else

0 评论: