CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

13/03/2009

Take care there please

You know i feel so pain after know you are gastric there?
I already ask you to have proper meal and on time
I already ask you not to have so much of spicy and ice thing
But you always say you won't get gastric
Now you see
You suffer now
How..?
You know im so worry and worry you there?
I don't want you become me like this
I know you don't like to drink milk
I won't force you one
But try to have more nestum and try to eat thing on time
Don't get hungry there
If can't eat on time please remember to have something to eat before daily meal
Even just few pieces of biscuit also better than empty you stomach
I really can't take care you much long time
How if im not with you but you are suffer there?
Now i still can worry and care and love you
Now i still can remind you to take care there
But please remember ok
What i always keep remind you also for you own good one
Understand?
Not get used to dating not a excuse
If he really care you
Sure he will have more time with you
Sure he will sacrifice play time with friend
Nomatter how tired or busy also must put you at 1st place
Can't have this kind of excuse to left you alone
I promise to accompany you when you need me
But also i will feel upset because you like not so important to him
I really scared you will get hurt by him later
I really scared
I really worry
I don't want because of me make you get suffer and hurt again
Because i already promise you that i will care and protect and love you forever
This is the one i will never forget and break my promise
I also promise will never ever let you go so easy when you ask to break
I promise i will try my best to care and love you more than him
Im so happy because you feel i had change lot for my temper
But i know everything already too late
You say i always is Ahzai daddy and you are Ahzai mummy
But mummy not belong to daddy
Because is daddy fault
Make mummy hurt and sad
Is daddy fault for break a lovely family
Is daddy fault because can't have Ahlui with mummy
Im so sorry and regret
I ask do he already be your dream prince?
But you say not yet
Im your dream prince before
I really hope i still can continue be your dream prince forever
I hope i won't wait very long time only can be with you again
But im so sad after you tell you never ask me to wait
You know i never mind for anything
You know i only have you in my heart
You know i only have you in my world
You know i only have you in my life
What also i wish to have with you
The time we have not just so short
The time we have must forever ever
I really will keep waiting for you
I really will keep my heart empty just for you
Because kelvin only love vincy in this world
Because kelvin only love vincy for my entire life
Nomatter what also will never change my mind to you
Nomatter what also will never change my love to you
Nomatter what also im yours forever ever
What ever time you need me also i will by yourside
8pm-11pm forever belong to you
Is my practise to have the time with you
I will always on my phone loud when im sleep
Because i can get back to you when you find me
Is my practise to accompany you more

0 评论: