CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

18/03/2009

My heart

Death not the most scary thing
Death not the most hurt thing
Because every will be death one day
Just soon or later
Hurt by someone you trust and love the most is the scary thing
Betray by someone you trust and love the most is the scary thing
Hurt or betray by someone you love and trust the most is the worst thing
Because is so hard to get someone you do love and care in your life
Just can get once in your life
Maximum also two time in your life
Somemore is the one you trust the most
The pain is really hurt and painful
The wound in heart and mind will never recover
Nomatter how also will never recover
Can you imagine your heart as glass?
How if there is some crack on it?
Will it be ok?
No....
It will forever be there
It will never be ok...
Even choose to forget and forgive
The crack will forever be there
The crack forever so pain and obvious all the time
How many time you say sorry or do what also will never recover it
My heart got 3 crack now
The last one i get is the worst one...
Because it is the relationship i treassure and care the most
And also is the longest relationship i have
It is my last relationship
Even you at last still never accept me back
Also i won't have any other babe anymore
But i know im the only son at home
Sure i have the responsibility to marry
But im sure that she will never ever replace you in my heart
Because you,vincy forever ever is the only wife kelvin want to have
Only you deserve for my heart
Only you worth for me to be with for my entire life
Even need me to sacrifice whatever i have include my life also i will say you are worth
Nomatter how suffer i need to wait
Nomatter how long time i need to wait
Nomatter how hurt i need to wait
Nomatter what challenge you want me to show you also i will make it for you
Only one reason
Because i love you not because i like you
Nothing is as important as you
Even my heart now already death
Even my heart now break into pieces
But i will be alright once you back to me
Because is you who enlight my world
Because is you who enlight my life
Because is you who bring me out from sadness
Because my heart forever ever belong to you only

I wish now i still can care and love you
But i know is meaningless now
But i know already too late now
Is too late for me to realise
Is too late for me to wakeup
Is too late for me to change myself

0 评论: