CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

24/03/2009

Hell or Heaven

When the day you ask to break with me
After i ask you for second chance...
You say you don't want to suffer yourself by walk in hell again
So i feel you really so happy with him
So i feel he treat you more then what i do for you
So i feel you found your heaven
But now do you still think with me is in hell and with him is in heaven?
You really want to hold for this suffering relationship?
While he keep give you all the lame excuse
While he dare to lie you for everything
You still want to believe n forgive him?
Why you can be so love and care him so much compared to me
Even if i reply your message because im not free or exercise also you will scold me
Ok...Is my wrong due don't accompany and make you feel lonely
Now he ignore you most of time
Even you call also manage to talk for 1-2minute?
Why you can be so tolerate with him?
Why you don't scold him at all while hide all in your heart?
Why you hold yourself like that while you know you don't like to being ignore...
I know you don't like i go out much
So i choose to stay back in room
Why you ever control him at all?
Is because im not important in your heart?
Is because you feel you can get care and love without give in much
Is because i love and care you more than what you did to me?
I love and care you because i love and care you
I love and care you because i want you to be happy
I love and care you because i want you to feel fantasy in your reality
Do you ever ever understand why i can do so much for you
Do you know why i wish to care and protect you from time to time?
Do you know how important of you to me?
Do you ever think?
Do you ever feel?
You say you now work hard to maintain your new relationship
Why you want to give up a stable relationship
Why you want to give up a lovely relationship
Why you want to give up a sweet relationship
And go for a uncertain relationship
Do you know how hurt im now
Do you know how suffer im now
Do you know how worry im now
After i know how the guy treat you
Do you think how i feel?
Do you know im so hurt sad and guilty and regret now?
Hurt and sad is because saw you be hurt by the guy
Guilty is because why i must let you go
Regret is because why i don't treat you more good

Im happy because you tell me you are happy to be with me now compared to him
But also i sad because just for now but not in future too
And also because he treat you so bad also you willing to stay with him
I really don't understand
Girl normaly prefer guy love and care them more than they did
Because can make them feel secure and also important to guy
Because girl wish the feel being pampered and care
While guy can't accept to love a girl if they not really love the girl
Because guy must be responsibility for all the thing they had
Because guy have the responsibility to carry whole family

But now you love and care him more than he did
And he like don't love and care you at all
Even feel don't want to be with you and talk with you
If he really love and care you
Sure he happy to talk with you
Enjoy every single moment to talk with you
That why i call you all the time
Not because i scared to be lonely
Not because i scared you to be lonely
But is i feel talking with you is the most happy and sweet moment
Even just joke also i feel so sweet in my heart
Do you understand

You always look for a romance relationship
But i feel our relationship really sweet and romance even we always not be with others
I feel our relationship much better the relationship you have now?
This is what you call heaven?
This is what you call romance relationship
This is what relationship you looking forward for your life
You tell me that the more you forgive me the more i don't care and understand you
Don't you feel you also same with him
Don't you feel he don't care and understand you too
1st time being people girlfriend is not the same to 1st time being people boyfriend
Because guy must care and be good to girlfriend
Even not used to but also will work hard
With you also consider 1st time for me
1st time have long distance relationship
1st time so love and care a girl
Don't you feel i really work hard to get used and maintain it
But i don't think you feel he is work hard to get used to
If not also you won't be so hurt and sad...

The time i msn you yesterday
I totally can feel there is something happen to you even you keep say nothing happen there
You please don't lie me anymore
I know you too well
You totally cant hide anything from me even i can't see from here
Because i notice every single thing of you
Because i care you
I don't like to show my love and care by word
That why i don't talk much sweet word to you
That why i don't know how to pujuk when you are sad
Because i show you my love and care by my action
This is more real compared to word
Word can be lie can be cheat
But action will never cheat nor lie
Because if i don't really care and love you
I will never use my time and energy on you
Because if i don't really care and love you
I will never ever keep give in my love and care to you
Because if i don't care and love you
I will never ever be patience and advice you
Because if i don't care and love you
I will never ever sacrifice so much for you

You give up something not bad for a bad thing now
Don't you feel silly
I really don't wish to see you get hurt and regret later
I don't wish you to give in so much to get nothing
This is nothing you can do
Relationship must work hard by both
Just like us
We also face lot of challenge include your parent
But we both work hard to prove
I got put in effort to prove you that you are not choosing the wrong guy

Do you know im so sad yesterday after know you cry and sad
Im not feeling not well
But is because i also very sad
I wish to scream and cry too
But i cant...
I must control myself
I wish to scold you
I wish you to be wake up and realise what is actually good for you
I wish to care you
I wish to protect you
I don't want you get any hurt
You not deserve for that
Do you know
Do you know you are your family babe
Do you know you are my babe
Do you know we so worry and care and love you
Do you know we are the one who can hurt the most when you are hurt and sad

0 评论: