CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/03/2009

Hope you understand me

Sorry because disturb you sleep
I really not sure do he treat you good?
If he really don't treat you good
Please let me know
Do you know im still very love you?
Do you know im still very care you?
Do you know im still very worry you?
Do you know im still wish to protect you?
Do you know i really scared you will get hurt?

I really hope you understand all
Even if he treat you good also i wish to be with you again
Because i already promise to myself and god
If im given another chance
Sure i will treat you better than last time
Because you forever is my babe in my life in my heart
Im really serious for that
Even now im sick but also i wish to be with you
Even im now more and more serious also i wish to be with you
Because you are my only regret
Because you are the only treassure i want to have for my entire life
Nothing is valuable than you
You are priceless in my heart
You are my princess
I wish im still your prince
I will do whatever you ask me to do
Im still waiting for you babe vincy
I love you

0 评论: