CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

22/03/2009

So empty

My heart feel so empty
Make me feel so cold
I can't get anymore warm now
I can't feel anymore warm now
I also don't know what i can do
I just know you are the only one make my heart full and warm

Been long time don't get any news from you
Are you still ok there...??
Really so miss you
Really so love you
I more love you after i lose you
I more miss you after i lose you
I more appreciate you after i lose you

After this few day..
I found im now no longer important in your heart
No matter how also you won't come to me
No matter how also you won't care me
No matter how also you won't love me
I really feel so hurt and sad...

Promise me that you must stay more happy than me
Promise me that you must stay more xinfu than me
Promise me that you must be more good than me

No matter how sad or hurt im
Also i wish you can stay better than me
Because you deserve to get a better thing than me
Because im a worst guy
Not deserve to get any good thing at all

0 评论: