CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27/03/2009

I love you.Goodbye

[Own lyric]

Wish i could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you

That i will always stay with you
But babe that is not me now anymore

Oh I could say that i will be all you need
I know i had only hurt you before
I know i had only make you cry before
Im not the one you are needing anymore
I love you so i had to say goodbye

I hope someday you can
Find some way to understand
Im only doing this just for you
I don't really want go from you

But deep in my heart i know
This is the kindest thing to do
You will find someone who will be the one that i could never be
Who will give you something better
Than the love you will find with me

Leaving someone when you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as i love you

Oh I don't want to leave you
Babe it tears me up inside all the time

Babe it is never going to work out
I love you forever ever

0 评论: