CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

05/03/2009

Enough...

Today im so tired and tired
Today i really feel not well at all
But i still insist to go for basketball
But today really so cold
Even i already wear long sleeve and jacket but still so cold
We play almost 3 hours there
Tired now...
Just can lay down on bed doing nothing
Im so worry and fan...
I really don want to have anymore trouble comes to me anymore
I really can't take in any other thing in my mind
My health already very spoil now
Now i already can't do anything
Now i already can't care and love people anymore
Now i already can't bring any happiness to people anymore
Sorry to you all
Sorry to vincy because i maybe can't bring you any other sweet and happy moment anymore
Sorry...
I already have enough
My life is so miserable
I really wish to give up everything
I really don't wish to keep continue with you all
I really tired

0 评论: