CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20/03/2009

Just for you Vincy-Wish to apologise to you

If i had accidentally hurt you
Please don't be so sad
Because i really don't mean it
Sorry because make you be hurt

Since we already love each other long time
Can't just breakup like that
Because our love comes not easy
So hard only we know each other
Even not in special way
Even not in romantic way
We had meet a lot of challenge then only we can be togather
After be togather also a lot of problem we had face
But also we manage to settle and make our relationship tough
I really don't want to give up

Babe So sorry
Babe Please don sad
I still Very loving you Missing you
Please don't left me away The day without you by myside really lonely and empty

Babe Please togather
Babe Please don't cry
I still very care you Thinking of you
My heart My soul My life My world
Forever just belongs to you only

Please forgive me this time
I really really so miss you
No matter how far you left me
Also i will keep waiting for you

Oh babe I know you still love me
Please come back my lover
Please come back my dear vincy

0 评论: