CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

08/03/2009

Im just a normal guy

I just a normal guy who need love and care
I just wish to have a normal life
I just wish to have a simple life
I just wish someone who know me
I just wish someone who can comfort me when im in bad mood and sad
Im too ordinary
Nobody will care my feeling at all
Nobody will notice me at all
I just like nobody to everyone
I just like someone who let you all to shout and scold at

You all know i really very hate myself?
You all know i also have my own temper?
You all know i just a normal guy?
You all know i don't like the way you all treat me?

I just wish to have all of my time with someone i love the most
Why i still cant't have just a simple wish?
Why?why?Why?
I just wish to care and love someone i love
But i know im over control but also because i care about you
Even it is bad but also because i love you
I wish to protect you from time to time
I wish to care you from time to time
I really don't wish to see you cry or hurt

You know i really feel so guilty and xinteng when know you get hurt or sick?
You know i really very lonely and scared when you left me alone whole day?
You know i really very worry when i can't get any news from you?
You know i really scared to being alone?

I know im not a perfect guy
And i never ask you to be perfect
But i really so scared to lose you
But i really so worry about you
You maybe dislike what i do
But i just wish to show you my love and care
I really care n love you the most
Nobody i will going to treat like this
And also i lazy to care and love other people i not care
I just be like this to you because for me you are my world
I just be like this to you because i love you

0 评论: