CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

06/03/2009

Bye...

I don't know what else i write in my blog anymore
Now i just wish to say thanks for those friends who had help me lot during my miserable moment
And also wish to say sorry to those who get hurt from me
Especially you vincy
I know during this whole year
You had get hurt very deep by me
Sorry
And wish to say bye to everyone
Since we can't predict anything in our future
And also don't know what will going to happen in the next secoond
So i had to say bye bye to my family vincy and all my dear friends
If there anything happen also will not going to regret
Wish you all can be happy all the moment
Wish you all the best
I wonder i can you all angel one day
So you all are under well protection
I really don't wish anyone i know get hurt
And for you vincy
Please take good care of yourself
Don't be so blur and mcc anymore
You also must grow up and be more matured
Wish you can be forever happy
No matter what had happen
You forever is my beloved babe
This is the faith i have you as my babe
This is the faith for me to love you so much
Im really glad for all the thing give by God
Im really glad
Even we can't be togather forever
But you forever stay in my heart
The love to you will never fade
The care to you will never less
Just maybe the way is different
Just maybe from other place to show you
Bye vincy
I love you forever ever
I miss you forever ever

0 评论: