CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12/03/2009

Why...

Why...
What purpose God give me all this challenge?
Want me to appreciate life and people?
But i know God want me to learn to care and love people beside me more
I know...
So i will love and care vincy with full of my heart with the time i have
So i will never regret in future
Even you not love and care me anymore
But i still love and care you forever ever
Im sure i will love and care you forever ever
Nomatter what had happen to us also i will never change my heart
Because i will never meet another true love in my life anymore
This is because you are so important to me
This is because i can sacrifice anything for you
This is because i wish to protect you forever ever
I really don't wish you get any hurt
I will protect you by yourside all the time
I will try my best not to let anything or anyone hurt you
Because you hurt i more hurt
Because you sad i more sad
Because you pain i more pain
Because you are my everything
Because you are more important than myself
Because you are more important than my life

0 评论: