CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20/03/2009

Goodbye my love

I feel im so bad for my decision
I feel so regret and guilty now
I really don't wish to take this action
But i feel it is good for you
Even im so hurt and suffer for my decision
But seems you be ok there
Also i will be ok and happy
I just wish you be happy all the time
I will keep pray for your safe+happy+luck
Whatever of your thing also i wish to know...
But i know the more i care
The more you will be suffer
Sorry for all the thing
Be good alone there yourself
Take care yourself
I will still miss you all the time
Even we already maybe have no more chance to meet anymore in future
Because for me you are too important
So what i do also for your good
I don't want you be hurt and suffer anymore
You had drop lot of tears because of me
Is more than enough
So now you now no more drop any tears because of me anymore
Not worth for you to do all the thing
Bye my beloved babe vincy

0 评论: