CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

01/03/2009

To Cecilia

I know you treat me really good
I know you love me
But all this really need time
Since for me i just love vincy
I really want her back
So i don't want to have any other relationship before she back
For me now just wish to show her my loyarity and my changes
No other thing
I know you had wait me since august 2008
But that time i already have vincy with me
But i can feel you got some feel on me
Just you never say and i never ask
Since we keep all in heart better
Because after speak out will make both shy when face each other
Somemore i never think i will left vincy at all since i really love and love her
I never been so deep in love before
Vincy is the 1st and the last girl who make me feel want to marry with
I had told my mother not to marry before
But is you who change my mind
I don't like shopping also becasue vincy make me change my mind and enjoy to shopping with her
You know i really love her
Nomatter how long you want to wait also i don't think i will accept you one
Even you say you don't mind to be replacement while she not with me
But i don't wish to be like this
Is unfair to both of you
Even you say you don't mind to have vincy back
But i can't do like this
Because i know vincy don't like her boyfriend betray her
So i will never ever do like this to her
Since i don't want to hurt her anymore
I now already so regret for everything
If i still do like this
Im sure she will never forgive me
Sorry cecilia
Please don't wait anymore
Please don't waste anymore time on me
You can get other better guy than me
If you still keep continue to wait
Then i have nothing to say
Just let god decide our destiny
You take care there
Don't always sleep so late
Not good....

0 评论: