CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/03/2009

My heart will always be with you

I not sure don you now still very happy and xingfu?
But i feel you not so happy now
Because he like not so care about you at all
Always left you alone
I know you don't like this kind of feeling
same as me here
I also don't like to being left alone
We both also love people to care and love
I just want you know no matter what had happen
My heart will always be with you
No matter what happen also will never change my heart to you
I also don't know why im so crazy with you
There is no other reason except i really love you
I know i maybe not so serious in relationship before with you
But you enlighten my life my dream my world
At that moment im sure that you are my forever beloved
At that moment im sure that you are my true love
At that moment im sure that you are my everything
Nobody is perfect in this world
But for me you are totally perfect
I never have this feeling before
You are the only one who bring me to colourful world
You are the my only one
When i 1st know you
Im sure that you are Mrs Right
Im sure that i will only want you for rest of my life
I love you since Jan 2008
Until now im still i love you
That why i can wait you last time
That why i can wait you now
I don't care to wait how long
But for me you are worth for me to sacrifice all of my thing
No matter how also i will never regret
Because i know if i can't fight more to have you again sure i will regret for my entire life
Even if one day i really put you down
Doesn't mean i don't love you anymore
But i feel you already get someone who really good to you and can promise your future
So how suffer or hurt also i must let you go
And wish for your luck
And wish for your happiness
And i will secrectly hide aside to look after you
And i will never look for other babe in my life
Even if i really have other babe in my life
For sure there is nobody will as important as you
For sure there is nobody can replace your position in my heart

I know now i maybe can't give you more promise due to certain reason
But i will still use full of my time to love and care you
Because you are vincy
Because you are my true love and beloved
This is my faith to you
This is my faith to care and love someone in my life
Even maybe there is no result in the end but also is my faith to sacrifice myself
Im loyal and honest to you all the time
I also very stuborn to wait for something impossible
But for me there is nothing is impossible
But this is one of my characteristic
How also i will never regret because the one im waiting to is you vincy

I just want you know even there is many unhappy thing happen to you
I also will be here to be your listener
I will try my best to advice you
I will try my best to care you
I will try my best to cheer you up
Even there is many thing happen
Also i will do my best to help you settle
I don't care how many time,money and energy to help you
But also i will never complaint
But also i will never feel tired
But also i will never feel stress
But also i will never regret
Because i love you

Nomatter how also im still waiting for you
I welcome you back to myside again anytime you like
I welcome you back to myside again when you feel not happy outside
I welcome you back to myside again when you had play enough
Nomatter what reason also i welcome
I don't care if you not so love and care me as old time
But i know im still love and care you as last time
But i promise i will do more perfect than last time
So i will be good to care and protect you
I really wish i can make you be happy for your entire life

0 评论: