CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20/03/2009

What wrong with our love

We don't meet since the day you left me
You just say sorry sorry and sorry to me
Actually im the one who should say sorry
Because i really don't wish to say goodbye to you

If can't give a proper reason for why you left me
But just left me thousand of Question Mark
Or just some excuse
I will be so hurt in the dark of night

After off the light in the night
You are just be stranger for me
Our sweet and happy moment fade away

Please give me the actual reason
If what make you be so cruel to left me alone without any turning back
Im now no longer your sweet heart
Im now no longer your whole world
Im now no longer your everything

What wrong with our love?Who can let me know
What wrong i had did to you
Since i do care and love you the most
You really can put down all of our sweet and happy moment
Why must punish me like this
Care and love someone i treassure also wrong
Please tell me the ending

0 评论: