CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

19/03/2009

Everything in the world maybe change

Everything in the world maybe change
The only thing will never ever change is my heart
The care and love to you will never ever change
My feeling on you will never ever change
Even you maybe change a lot
Even you maybe change your love and care on me
Also won't change anything of me
But is because of you
I will change myself to be a better man
I will change myself to be your perfect guy
I will change myself to be your perfect prince
Nomatter how also i will prove you my heart will only belong to you vincy
Im 100% loyal to our love
Im 100% loyal to you
Because i really only love you one in the world
For me you are always the brighter star in the world
For me you are always the special girl in the world
For me you are always 100% perfect girl in the world
For me you are my world
For me you are my life
For me you are my dream
Everything also because of you
I love and miss you forever ever

0 评论: