CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

04/03/2009

Vincy...Kelvin only love you forever

Can you please don't say sorry to me anymore?
You know i don't like you to say sorry to me
I really don't like
You like this will make me more suffer
You like this will make me more guilty
You know all is my wrong
Why you still want to keep say sorry?
You know no matter how many sorry you say also won't recover my heart?
You know no matter how many sorry you say also won't change the ending we have?
You know no matter how also i never blame or angry you
You know no matter how also i will going to blame and angry myself for everything
So please don't do like this anymore
I now really work hard to be your friend
Because i know now i really have no more any chance anymore
I don't have chance now
I don't think i still will have any chance in future
Since you will still compared me with other
So i will never ever have chance to back into your heart
I will never have chance to marry with you
I will never have chance to have child with you anymore
But if miracle comes one day sure i will appreciate it
Because no matter how long times had gone by
You forever still place no.one in my heart
You forever the only girl i love and care in the world
You know i really mean it
I never lie you anything until now
Since i know you don't being cheated
Since i know you wish your man be loyal just to you
So i will never cheat you
So i will be loyal to you forever

Vincy...Kelvin only love you forever
Vincy...Kelvin will only love you one in my life
No more other who can come into my life

Not just now but is forever
Even you not love me also you can't stop me from love you
Even you not love me also you can't stop me from waiting you

I will be yours forever
I will only belong to you forever

No matter there is a lot other good girls outside also i will never accept
Because for me you are my world
Because for me you are my life
Because for me you are my everything

Because for me you are even important than myself

0 评论: