CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12/03/2009

Blur...

I really feel so blur and confuse now
I really don't know what i can do for you more
I really wish you can feel my love and care more
I really wish you can feel i now got more love and care you more
After i lose you than only i know a lot of thing
Include my feeling on you
I know i really love and care you
But after we break
I feel i really impossible to let you go from my life at all
I really so deep in love with you
I know nobody can ever ever give me this kind of feeling
You are the only one who can give me this kind of feeling
You are the one who bring me lot of happiness
You are the one who bring me lot of xingfu
Really
You really very meaningful and important to me
I know i really can't let you go from my life
Even i know the way i act now will make you feel suffer
But i really wish to fight your heart back
I really don't want to be regret later
I really don't want to be alone here anymore
I just wish to have you for my entire life
Even maybe i can't promise you forever ever
But the time i have also i want to be with you only
I want to give you happy and xingfu when i still have chance

0 评论: