CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

03/03/2009

What i can do...

What i can do
What can i do to numb myself?
I now already try to make myself tired and busy
But at the moment i will still feel sad and lonely
What to do
Wha to do...
Anyone can please help me
I really need to put down my feeling down
I now really feel so tired
I already don't know how to love and care people anymore
I really don't dare to say love anymore
I really don't want to ger hurt anymore
I really not brave to love anymore
This time is the time i get most hurt and sad
I never experience this before
Even my ex treat me bad when breakup
But also i not feel so pain and hurt
Because you are my true love
My only love in my life
I already been hurt and hurt many many times
Each time i really put all of my effort into a relationship
Why in the end im still being alone
Why in the end also im the one who get sad and suffer
Why you can put down thing so easy
Why you can totally get lost from my life
Why i can't get lost from your life
Why im still stay alive under your shadow

0 评论: