CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12/03/2009

I really miss you

I really very miss you there
Is true...
I really very miss you vincy
Im not miss you as a friend
But im miss you as my beloved
I don't know do you still miss me or not
I know if you really miss me also miss as a friend
But i really you can tell me that you are still love and miss me before me that
I really wish to hear
I really hope im still your prince
I really hope im still your beloved
Please let me know everything
Please let me know how your feeling on me now
Please..
I really wish to know all before the end
I really very very love you vincy
You know i really mean it
I really love and care you
I only love and care you
I never been so love and care to anybody before
You are the 1st and also the last
I really happy to be with you
But im so sad and regret after we breakup
You are my only regret in the world
I really wish i can be with you forever
I really wish you can accept me back again
I already change a lot from the days you say to me
I really wish you can accept me back
I know im very crazy and stupid last time
I know i don't know how to appreciate and care people around me
But im now really regret and learn from the mistake
I now really know how to care and appreciate people
I will never treat you like last time anymore
I will never let you cry or hurt anymore
I will never let you regret to accept me back
I really mean it
Im really serious
I swear
If i break my promise
Just let god take me away from the world forever ever
I promise i will listen what ever you say to me
I will always obey what your say

0 评论: