CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20/03/2009

Tired and Pain

So so tired now...
So so pain now...
Because yester don't sleep good at all
Not just because dream of you
But also because i have no place to sleep
Have to sit there and sleep
So im now tired and pain
Flu still the same...
After take medicine also the same
Suffering
Tissue all over the place...
Not just that but also blood
Mess up my place...
Feel my head so heavy and dizzy too
But what i can do...
Also i must take care myself here
Since already have nobody wish to care and love me anymore
The care and love i wish to get from now already can't get

Just now saw my senior babe fly over here to see him
Im so envy
They both really so sweet and happy
Im so jealous
Why i can't have
Why?Why?Why?
Let me know please
I also have sweet and happy moment with the one i do care and love the most before
I feel so happy when with you
I feel i win the whole world after be with you
I feel im the most lucky guy in the world after be with you
But now all already become past
Now all already fade away
No more sweet and happy in my heart and world anymore
Lose you just like i had lost my life
Lose you just like i had lost my battle
Lose you just like i had lost my world
But what still i can do?
All the thing we have before just become memory now
I want to have sweet and memory moment again be with you
But you already put me away
And put down all the memory we have togather
I now no more can't make you laugh and smile anymore
Even myself also don't how to laugh and smile
Even myself also don't know what is sweet and happy anymore

0 评论: