CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

02/03/2009

Too late to realise

Just now i read back your blog again
I feel i not just need to learn to change myself
But also i need to learn to understand and care about you feeling
I know i had over control your life
I know you like someone to control you
But at the same time you wish to have some freedom and some privacy
And need someone who care about your feeling
Now i realise
Don't worry
I will change
Before this i really don't know i had control you too much
I always think what im doing is for your own good
But i don't think much beside that
I always so worry and care you until im so nervous when you are going out
I know sometime you are in busy or bad mood
So don't inform me when want to go out
Sorry
I shouldn't scold you for this
Sorry
I really wish you will forgive me and give me another chance again
I will care and understand you more from now on
Sorry because i hurt you that much
I know you feel my love and care
But i also know you don't like the way i use
Im so regret for why i understand all this thing so late
I promise you that i will be more careful when doing anything
I know you love to being pampered but not control
I know you love to being care but not being scold
I know..I really know this time
I wonder i still have 2nd chance to prove you all
I really understand now...
But sometime you also must speak out some of your feeling
So i will know you more
Not because i don't love or care you
Just i already use the wrong way
Or use the bad way to show that to you
Sorry
Would you forgive me and accept me back babe?
I really very loev you
You know i really can't life without you
How you want to test me also i can
I really can
I just don't want to lose you
I just wish to be with you forever
I just wish to marry with you babe
I really wish to havemy entire life just with you
No more other i wish to have after i know you
You know i really mean that
You know im really loyal to you
You know my heart always be with you
No matter how also i never change
Even there is other girls come to me also i don't accept
Even now you choose to break also i still willing to wait
And reject any other girls to me
Believe me ok?
Please believe me once again
Please believe me for last time
I sure i will never let you down anymore
I will make sure you will never regret
I promise to you babe
I swear to god...
If i do repeat the same mistake again
I will be alone until my death
OK??
Please accept me back...
Love and miss you

0 评论: